Friday, January 24, 2014

Intro Post

Since this is the first post on this blog, I thought I would use it to introduce myself and my purpose here.

The whole reason I started this blog is because I am a practitioner of Witchcraft. I am fairly new to this way of life and I want to document my journey in a public place. I hope that by doing this I can reach others who follow similar paths, and maybe make some good friends!

I go by the name Azila when it comes to matters involving the Craft. I am 24 years old and I live in California. I have been studying Witchcraft for about 3 years now, and I've been actively practicing for about 1 year.

I am a solitary, as I do not personally know anyone else who practices Witchcraft. So I'm holding high hopes that I can connect with others through this blog and make some friends who share some of the same interests!

This blog will be full of my journey along my path. It's intended as a lifestyle blog by someone living as a Witch, and it's not always just full moons and cauldrons! There's a whole lot of normal stuff in there, too.

This blog will grow and develop along with me, and I can only hope that I will pick up readership of some wonderful like-minded people along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment