Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Weekend Noteworthies




Here's what I've been up to this week:
  • Research. Tons of research! Because, you know, learning new stuff is really important.
  • Creating new tarot spreads. Sometimes the ones you find in books just don't do the trick. 
  • Spending way too much money on candle making supplies! But it's worth it because it's all for candles that'll be listed in the shop!
  • I traded tarot readings for some really cool stones (pictured above)! I decided to offer readings for barter and some really cool things have come about because of it!
Aside from all the cool things I've had going on, it's been a worrisome week. My dog injured her foot while we were playing fetch. She landed badly after jumping and ripped her nail off on her back foot. Although the vet said she's going to be just fine, it clearly hurts her and she refuses to walk on it. I feel horrible for her!

For next week: I hope to have a few new things listed in the shop, and I'll be working on redesigning my Book of Shadows.

BTW, Fall Equinox is on Tuesday! May you enjoy the harvest and welcome in the changing of the seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment