Thursday, February 12, 2015

Torn Between Two Lovers Tarot Spread

I created this spread for a client several months ago who was having trouble picking between two potential relationships. I've since had to reuse this spread several times, so I decided I'd pretty it up and offer it officially as a spread option in my shop. This one's great if you need to lay out the pros and cons of two different relationships side-by-side.


 Torn Between Two Lovers Tarot Spread

1. Lover One- What they represent to you
2. Lover Two- What they represent to you
3. What you can get out of relationship 1
4. What you can get out of relationship 2
5. Problems that may arise out of relationship 1
6. Problems that may arise out of relationship 2
7. General advice for you in relationship 1
8. General advice for you in relationship 2

Before doing this reading, it's important to clearly distinguish which relationship will be represented by "1" and which will be "2." While I've never had to use it for myself, it's been a huge help for some of my clients and my friends who've been stuck in this situation.

Feel free to use this spread for yourself! Please be sure to credit me if you share it, though!

P.S. If you'd like me to do a Tarot reading for you using this spread, click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment