Sunday, October 19, 2014

Prosperity Spell



Whenever I'm feeling like my business ventures can use a little boost, I always bust out my favorite prosperity spell. Since I'm renewing a spell I've already done, I thought I'd take some pictures this time and share!

What you'll need:
  • A green candle. Green symbolizes luck, prosperity, and money. 
  • A candle holder, a piece of tin foil, or some other heat-safe platform to burn the candle in. 
  • An herb that symbolizes prosperity. Some good examples can be Ginger root, Basil, Bayberry, Clover, Patchouli. I usually use basil because I grow it in my garden and it's always easy to come by and readily available to me. I add ground cinnamon and ginger root to dried basil to amplify the properties in the basil that attract prosperity. 
  • Salt.
  • Paper and a writing utensil.
Instructions:
 Put the salt and herbs in the container with the candle. I then surround the candle with a ring of salt, to create a circle of protection for the spell. As I light the candle, I say out loud what I want to come of this spell. As the candle burns, I meditate on my goals and wishes, and I write them all down.

When I'm done I fold up the paper, snuff out the flame, and put the paper under the candle holder for next time. Since the candle would take several hours to burn down, I draw the spell out over a couple of nights. I usually find that a repeated effort yields better results than a one-time-only spell. Relight the candle the next day and repeat the process until the candle finally burns itself out on its own. When it does, bury the remaining scraps of wax (if there are any) and the paper in the ground as close to where you conduct your business as possible. At this point, the spell is complete.

Start this spell on a Sunday, preferably during a waxing moon phase.

The candle pictured above is one that I made myself, specifically for this spell. The herbs for the spell are already embedded inside the wax, so it's pretty much a "loaded candle." I like it this way because instead of separate items coming together to aid in a spell, they are all combined as one. It just feels stronger and more powerful that way. I do sell these candles here, if you want one.


No comments:

Post a Comment