Sunday, May 11, 2014

Simple Spell for Removing Pain

I recently started developing random episodes of severe swelling in my joints. It happens totally randomly and sometimes renders my fingers, knees, and toes totally useless. Because I currently have very restricted access to healthcare, I cannot easily get to a doctor anytime soon. So what's a desperate Witch to do in a situation like this??

Cast a spell, of course! Since this happens at random times, I needed something I could do in little time and with no tools or aides. So this is the spell I created to meet my needs.

  • Get away from distractions for a few minutes so you can concentrate. If you can, sit somewhere on the ground so you have direct contact with the earth below you. Ground and center.
  • Concentrate on the area that is causing you pain. Visualize a dense cloud of red, stagnant energy where the pain is. 
  • Get that cloud spinning. Spin it like it's a wet clump of towels in the dryer. At first they are a dense, tight block of cloth. But after a few tumbles, they start to break apart and tumble in a smooth spherical shape. That's what you want that red stagnate energy to do. Let it spin and tumble until you feel that it is all broken up and flowing smoothly in a fluid motion.
  • Next, drain that shit. Watch as the energy starts to trickle downward out of that sphere. Drain it from the sphere where your pain is, down into the earth where that energy will be neutralized. If you'd like, you may chant something while doing this that signifies your banishing of this energy. I usually say something like, "away with the pain." It's simple, and helps to put extra power into my intent.
  • Do this until all of the energy from the sphere has been drained, and repeat on other areas as necessary.
This spell has been a huge help when I get pain and don't have access to any other forms of relief (like when I'm at work and can't get away for longer than a 15 minute bathroom break). Sometimes I also feel the need to change the color of the sphere from red to blue during the process of tumbling the energy to break it up. Other times I'm in a hurry and don't bother with that step.

Another variation I sometimes use is to evaporate the energy instead of melting and draining it. I do this when I can't get direct contact with the ground. I don't like to work with grounding energy when there's concrete in my way, but that's just me. So I make use of air in this case rather than earth.

This spell has also proven useful with headaches and other minor aches and pains. 

 

2 comments:

  1. I once utilized a similar technique -- only I envisioned walking down a hallway in my head to a "control room". Once inside, I dialed down a "pain thermostat" knob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cool method! Yours seems a lot quicker and simpler than mine. I need all of the extra steps though to really make my intent sink in. Maybe after I practice with it some more, I can eventually get to the point where I can just simply "melt it" and it will do the trick.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I'm glad to see you here!

    ReplyDelete